NEOVIUS has a number of experienced civil notaries with broad knowledge at your disposal. Thorough consultation is the basis for finding solutions in the fields of real-estate law, corporate law and marital/inheritance law. This ensures that you will get a tailor-made, cost-efficient solution being aware of the tax-relevant consequences. In particular, our notaries advise and assist you in the following services:
- Sale/purchase, donation, exchange, transfer, mutation, consolidation and division of land, etc.
- Issuing and changing mortgage certificates and other liens, negotiating with banks and other creditors
- Registration and amendment of condominium rights as well as co-ownership and joint property
- Preparing and amending easement agreements, especially usufructuary rights, building rights, rights of residence, rights of way, rights of use, etc.
- For real estate outside the Canton of Basle Town: Drafting of contracts (with assistance of external notary), review of agreements, acting as paying agent or trustee.
Corporate matters requiring notarial services in all cantons of Switzerland and partly in Germany
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, etc.
Changes in capital
- Transformations (e.g. limited liability company into corporation)
- Mergers, demergers and asset transfers
- Amendments of Articles of Association
- Creation and amendments of foundations
- Co-operative companies
- Structural changes, mergers & acquisitions
- Shareholders' agreements, joint venture agreements and deeds of associations
Matrimonial property and inheritance law and law on the protection of adults in the whole of Switzerland
- Prenuptial agreements and contracts of succession
- Property agreements
- Company succession
- Partnership agreements, co-habitation agreements, etc.
- Advance care directives
- Patient decrees (living wills)
- Powers of attorney to trusted third parties
- Certificate of inheritance
- Execution of wills
- Distribution of estates
- Counselling and support of married couples, non-marital partnerships, individuals and families
- Efficient legalisation services for companies and individuals
- Authentication of documents (apostille and consular legalisation)
- Contracts of surety
- Enforceable public deeds
- Escrow mandates
- Witnessing the opening of bank safes
- Notarial supervision of prize draws